Evaluation - Unit 7 Time

Concluding all of the work I have done for Unit 7 - Time, I learnt a few things and gathered some skills that will be useful in future projects. One of the things that I learnt was to make sure that your tripod and camera are as steady as can be when you are taking a timelapse otherwise you will end up with unwanted movement in the end product that you cant edit out, so making sure nothing is going to knock the tripod or camera, the tripod it fully stable with no wobble, and that its all locked into position so very little amount of things can actually effect the stability and position of the tripod and camera. I learnt this the hard way as I show a timelapse and didn't notice until in the editing phase that there was a slight change in positioning of the camera and tripod, so I went back another day and re-shot that timelapse as I didn't want that at all in the end product. Doing multiple timelapses also gave me more patience with things which is sometimes the key with different types of photography and also in life its a very useful thing to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Piece - Motion Time lapse